- High-strength stretch cotton/polyester/elastan denim fabric.
- Reinforced knees.
- Waist with adjustable ribbon.
- Adjustable hems.
- Right and left-handed climbing toothbrush holder.
- 2 front and two rear pockets.
- Watch pocket.
- Snap button.
- Side pocket for mobile with zipper.
- Worn look jeans.
- Designed and produced in Spain/EU
- A local product made in accordance with environmental and social regulations.
The Senia by Jeanstrack are made from cotton/polyester/elastane denim fabric. The cotton offers breathability and a pleasant texture, the polyester a greater resistance to friction and the elastane comfort and freedom of movement. The 'bleach' wash creates an aged, worn look in the seams, making them a trendy pair of jeans just like any other in your wardrobe.
Adjustable hems with elastic cord and toggle. Watch pocket for coins and small objects. Reinforced knees. Two overlapping front pockets and two jean-style rear pockets. Zip side pocket for objects you want to avoid dropping while climbing. Waist with adjustable ribbon. Right and left-handed climbing toothbrush holder. Embroidered with the JeansTrack logo and name .
These Senia jeans are ideal for climbing, bouldering, hiking or any outdoor activities. But with their casual look and comfort they can also be used throughout the year for travelling or everyday use, such as shopping or going for a drink with friends. Designed and manufactured in Spain (EU), in accordance with all environmental and social regulations. As this is a local product you contribute to your community when you buy it.