- Denim fabric elastic cotton/polyester/elastan with high- strength.
- Elastic waist with adjustable cord.
- Right and left-handed climbing toothbrush holder.
- Back strap.
- 2 front and two rear pockets.
- Worn look jeans.
- Red selvedge details.
- Embroidered logos.
- Designed and produced in Spain/EU
- A local product made in accordance with environmental and social regulations.
The Montesa Short by Jeanstrack is made of denim with cotton/polyester/elastan. The cotton offers breathability and a pleasant texture, the polyester a greater resistance to abrasion and the elastan comfort and freedom of movement. This short pants are finished with an aged and worn look to the seams, giving them a trendy look, ideal for use in everyday activities.
Ergonomic cut. Watch pocket for coins and small objects. Two overlapping front pockets and two rear jean pockets. Elastic waist with adjustable cord. Right and left-handed climbing toothbrush holder. Belt loop under the right back pocket for hanging items. Embroidered with the JeansTrack logo and name. Details with red selvedge.
The Montesa Short are a pair of short jeans suitable for climbing, bouldering, hiking or any outdoor activity. But with their casual look and comfort, you'll want to use these jeans to travel all year round, or for any other daily activity, such as going out with friends.
Designed and manufactured in Spain (EU), in accordance with all environmental and social regulations. As this is a local product you contribute to your community when you buy it.
• This garment is made with jeans fabric that loses its original blue color with the use and washing.
• Always wash the garment inside out to preserve the original worn effect of the garment for as long as possible.