- Traditional wool blanket
- High-strength stretch cotton/polyester/elastan denim fabric.
- Waist with adjustable ribbon
- Watch pocket.
- Side pocket with zip.
- 2 front and two rear pockets.
- Right and left-handed climbing toothbrush holder.
- Snap button.
- Casual look with contrasting seam.
- Designed and produced in Spain/EU
- A local product made in accordance with environmental and social regulations.
The Senia Br jeans by Jeanstrack are made of cotton, polyester and elastane. The cotton offers breathability and a pleasant texture, the polyester a greater resistance to friction and the elastane comfort and freedom of movement. The wash gives the seams an aged and worn look, making these trousers very versatile and trendy, just like any other pair of jeans.
Watch pocket for coins and small items. Pocket on the side of the knee with zip. Two front pockets and two jeans-type rear pockets. Waist with ribbon to adjust. Right-handed and left-handed climbing toothbrush holder. Snap button for waist closure.
The Senia Br jeans are jeans trousers designed for climbing, bouldering, hiking or any outdoor activities. But with their casual look and comfort they can also be used throughout the year for travelling or everyday use, like shopping or going for a drink with friends. This garment was made and designed in Spain (EU) in accordance with all environmental and social regulations.
As this is a local product you contribute to your community when you buy it.