- Very cool and breathable cotton and linen denim fabric.
- Adjustable drawstring waistband and belt loops.
- Climbing brush holder for right-handed and left-handed people.
- 2 front pockets and two rear pockets.
- Faded jeans washing.
- Designed and produced in Spain / EU
- Proximity product that respects the environment and social rights.
- Snap button on the waist.
- Opening of pockets reinforced with ribbon.
- Brand embroidery.
Jeanstrack's Cervol Short Sky shorts are made of cotton and linen denim, which makes it very light, cool and breathable. The worn look at the seams gives you a trendy look so you can use it to go around the city or for any daily use.
Two front pockets and two rear pockets jeans type with reinforcements in the opening. Adjustable cord and snap button at the waist. Climbing brush holder for right-handed and left-handed. Embroidered with the logo and brand name JeansTrack.
Cervol Short Sky is a jean short ideal for hiking, trekking, hiking, climbing or bouldering but for its casual look and comfort is also a denim that you can use to travel or for any other daily activity such as going out with friends.
Both the design and manufacture of this garment has been made in Spain (EU) respecting all regulations and respecting the environment and social rights. Being a product of proximity, with your purchase, you contribute to the benefit of your community.
- This garment is made with jeans fabric that loses its original blue color with the use and washing.
- Always wash the garment inside out to preserve the original worn effect of the garment for as long as possible.
- Avoid directly ironing the thermo-adhesive sconces (transfers) with the logo and the brand name.