- Very cool and breathable cotton and linen fabric.
- Adjustable drawstring waistband and belt loops.
- Climbing brush holder for right-handed and left-handed people.
- 2 front pockets and two rear pockets.
- Dyeing and aged wash.
- Designed and produced in Spain / EU
- Proximity product that respects the environment and social rights.
- Snap button on the waist.
- Pocket opening reinforced with ribbon and hand embroidered details.
- Embroidery of the brand.
The shorts Jeanstrack Cervol Short is are made of cotton and linen, which makes it very light, cool and breathable. It is available in various aged colors. The worn look at the seams gives you a cool image so you can use it to go around the city or for any daily use.
Two front pockets and two rear pockets jeans style with reinforcements in the opening. Details of hand embroidery in the opening of the pockets. Adjustable cord and snap button at the waist. Climbing brush holder for right-handed and left-handed. Embroidered with the logo and name JeansTrack.
Cervol Short is an ideal short for hiking, trekking, climbing or bouldering but for its casual look and comfort is also a casual pants that you can use to travel or for any other daily activity like going out with friends.
Both the design and manufacture of this garment has been made in Spain (EU) respecting all regulations respecting the environment and social rights. Being a product of proximity, with your purchase, you contribute to the benefit of your community.
- This garment treated with pigment dye (jeans type) that loses its original color with the use and washing.
- Always wash the garment inside out to preserve the worn effect of the garment for as long as possible.