• Bi-stretch denim fabric (bi-directional elastic).
• Reinforced knees.
• Elastic band waistband.
• Watch pocket.
• 2 front pockets and two rear jeans pockets.
• Adjustable hems.
• Climbing brush holder for right and left handed.
• Velcro waist closure.
• Special patina aged wash.
• Designed and produced in Spain / EU
• Proximity product that respects the environment and social rights.
The Jeanstrack Turia Jeans Snow is made with a bi-stretch fabric (bi-elastic), that is, the pants are elastic in length and width, which provides a level of comfort and freedom of movement greater than usual. Its main composition is cotton which favors perspiration but also has polyester to provide greater strength and durability to the garment. Being a denim or jeans twill fabric the pants are very resistant to abrasion. This model has sought the highest degree of comfort and freedom of movement thanks also to its fully elastic waist and Velcro closure to avoid any friction and discomfort. Aesthetically it does not stop being a pair of jeans with its worn and aged effect that makes it so attractive and versatile.
The trousers have the following details: adjustable hems by elastic cord and tank, watch pocket for coins and small items, reinforced knees, two front pockets and two jeans-type rear pockets, waist with elastic band of maximum comfort, closure the waist with velcro and zipper, climbing brush holder for right-handed and left-handed, embroidered with the logo and name of JeansTrack.
The Turia Jeans Snow is designed for the practice of climbing and bouldering as well as hiking, trekking or any other outdoor activity but for its casual look and comfort is also a pair of pants that you can use throughout the year to travel or for any other daily use such as going out to buy or go for a drink with friends.
The design and manufacture of this garment have been made in Spain (EU) respecting all regulations respecting the environment and social rights. Being a product of proximity, with your purchase, you contribute to the benefit of your community.
• This garment is made with jeans fabric that loses its original blue color with the use and washing.
• Always wash the garment inside out to preserve the original worn effect of the garment for as long as possible.
• 'Washing symbols'