- Unisex trousers.
- Resistant and power stretch cotton, Coolmax and Lycra® denim fabric.
- Skinny fit.
- Piece of reinforcement in contact area with the seat.
- Reflective details in the back pocket and inside the bottom cuffs.
- 2 front pockets and two rear pockets.
- Water-repellent finish.
- Aged wash.
- Designed and produced in Spain/EU.
- Proximity product that respects the environment and social rights.
Venice are some JeansTrack jeans made of cotton, Coolmax and Lycra® denim. The cotton provides breathability and softness, the Coolmax resistance and quick drying and thanks to the Lycra® comfort and freedom of movement.
They are some conventional jeans that have details that make it ideal for urban cycling. They have a reinforced piece in the contact area with the seat, this piece will make the pants last longer without breaking in this critical area. As a safety element, it has a reflective label on one of the rear pockets and also some reflective impressions on the inside face of the bottom cuffs so that by rolling up the bottom of the legs the reflective will be exposed. In addition, the Venice has a water repellent finish that will be very practical if you are surprised by the rain or if you have an accident with any liquid. This finish is respectful with the environment and has a durability of approximately 8 domestic washes.
Its skinny fit stylizes the figure and is equally comfortable thanks to the high elasticity of the fabric.
The Venice are a pair of jeans designed for you to go on a bike but also for you to dress as you usually do it and thanks to its casual look and its comfort it is also a pair of pants that you can use to travel or for any other daily use such as going out to shopping or go out for a drink with friends.
The design and manufacture of this garment have been made in Spain (EU) respecting all regulations respecting the environment and social rights. Being a product of proximity, with your purchase, you contribute to the benefit of your community.
- This garment is made with jeans fabric that loses its original blue color with the use and washing.
- Always wash the garment inside out to preserve the worn effect of the garment for as long as possible.
- To extend the life of water repellency, it is recommended to wash the garment inside out and iron it to reactivate this property.
- Avoid ironing directly the thermo-adhesive (transfers) with the logo and the brand name.
- 89% Cotton 10%Coolmax 1%Lycra®
LYCRA® is a synthetic elastane fibre that can stretch up to six times its length and return to its original state, over and over again.
It was invented by Joseph Shivers, a chemist who worked at North American company DuPont in 1959 and patented it that same year, giving it the trade name LYCRA®. When introduced for the first time, elastane revolutionised many areas of the textile industry.
Elastane has been commercialised in the textile sector since its invention, under the trade names NUMA®, UNEI®, DORLASTAN® and LYCRA®, among others. The LYCRA fibre is now the property of the company Invista. It isn't a fabric, but rather one of the fibres that comprise a fabric. Its properties are to provide elasticity and a higher quality than other elastanes. Nowadays it is mostly used in the sports industry, thanks to its flexibility and lightness.
This material works as a continuous filament as it can be either a monofilament or multi-filament.
It is used to form fabrics, but never alone as it is combined with other natural, artificial or synthetic fabrics that provide a more pleasant touch and volume to the fabric.
Main characteristics of LYCRA®
- It can be stretched up to 500% without breaking.
- It can be stretched many times and will always return to its original shape.
- It dries quickly.
- Sweat resistant (ideal for sportswear).
More durable fabric.