- Resistant, elastic and lightweight fabric.
- Front and rear reflective details.
- Ranglan sleeves.
- Front pocket.
- Snap buttons.
- Made in Spain.
Ranglan is an elastic checkered shirt garment dyed. It is made with a light but resistant fabric made of cotton, polyamide and elastane. The sleeves are ranglan type and it has snap buttons which facilitates its opening and closing in compromised moments. It has a front pocket and has reflective details on the front and back to give you security if you travel in low light by any road or track.
The Ranglan is a shirt faithful to the philosophy of JeansTrack where we create sportswear apparel that you can use regularly in your day to day thanks to its casual and urban style. It is ideal for climbing, trekking and for MTB but you can use it for your daily commute or simply to go around the city or to travel.
The design and manufacture of this garment have been made in Spain (EU) respecting all regulations respecting the environment and social rights. Being a product of proximity, with your purchase, you contribute to the benefit of your community.
- This garment treated with pigment dye (jeans type) that loses its original color with the use and washing.
- Always wash the garment inside out to preserve the worn effect of the garment for as long as possible.
- Avoid directly ironing the thermo-adhesive sconces (transfers) with the logo and the brand name.