Multisport pants focused on trail running and training but also you can use it for many other activities ... hiking, crossfit, gym, etc.
- Super elastic high resistance denim fabric.
- Elastic rubber waistband with anti-slip silicon insertions.
- Velcro waist closure.
- Slim fit.
- 2 side pockets with Velcro closure.
- Aged wash.
- Designed and produced in Spain / EU
- Proximity product that respects the environment and social rights.
Montblanc is an improved version of Aneto short, designed for the practice of Trail Running and for training either in the gym or outdoors. It is very practical for races where, in addition to comfort, we look for resistance to abrasion and tearing. You can run with total tranquility among bushes and will endure the rubbing of the rocks. Do not be fooled by his image of street pants, with him you can train in the gym and perform with total freedom any exercise and stretching. It is ideal for crossfit. It also has two practical side pockets with Velcro closure ideal to carry the mobile safely, energy bars, gels, keys, etc.
You can also use these jeans shorts for many other sports or leisure activities whether they are outdoor or indoor and you can also take them in any everyday situation of your day to day thanks to its casual and urban look.
Montblanc Rinse is made of cotton, polyester, rayon and Spandex denim. The cotton provides breathability, naturalness and a pleasant touch. The polyester resistance and durability. Rayon reinforce the resistance and provide with smooth hand feeling. And Spandex the elasticity necessary for freedom of movement. The elastic waistband now features non-slip silicone inserts that will keep the pants always in the initial position.
The design and manufacture of this garment have been made in Spain (EU) respecting all regulations respecting the environment and social rights. Being a product of proximity, with your purchase, you contribute to the benefit of your community.
• This garment is made with jeans fabric that loses its original blue color with the use and washing.
• Always wash the garment inside out to preserve the worn effect of the garment for as long as possible.
• Avoid directly ironing the thermo-adhesive sconces (transfers) with the logo and the brand name.