- High resistance stretch jeans fabric.
- Baggy fit.
- Velcro straps for braces placement.
- Elastic braces included
- 2 front pockets and 2 rear pockets.
- Reflective safety logo.
- 2 waterproof zippers for ventilation.
- Aged wash.
- Designed and produced in Spain / EU
- Local product that respects the environment and social rights.
With the Heras Brace jeans from JeansTrack you can face any challenge, be it sports or leisure. It is a jeans with a cotton, polyester and elastane composition that will give you elasticity, resistance and an urban and casual look. Being a denim you will have extra protection against scratches and scrapes when you do mountain biking. With the wash, an aged and worn effect is achieved in the seams that give it a current and characteristic look equal to any casual pants that you wear daily, which makes it an attractive short for many other activities.
Ergonomic elastic waist and adjustable by external velcro. Velcro straps on the inside of the waist for the use of suspenders (not included). Snap button for waist closure. Reflective safety logo. Two side zippers so you can adjust the ventilation, ideal for the hottest days.
The Heras Brace is a jeans designed for the practice of all MTB modalities (Down Country, All Mountain, Enduro, Down Hill, Free Style) as well as for cycling or cycling, hiking or any other outdoor activity in which in addition to comfort look for some jeans with a casual and modern look.
The design and manufacture of this garment have been carried out in Spain (EU) respecting all regulations of respect for the environment and social rights. As it is a local product, with your purchase, you contribute to the benefit of your community.
• This garment is made with jeans fabric that loses its original blue color with use and washing.
• It is recommended to always wash the garment inside out to preserve the worn effect of the garment for as long as possible.
• Avoid directly ironing the thermo-adhesive details (transfers) with the logo and the brand name.