- Resistant fabric of combed cotton twistwd yarn and Lycra®.
- Chinos style cut.
- Rubber with anti-slip silicon insertions.
- Piece of reinforcement in the area of contact with the seat.
- Reflective details on the back pocket and inside the bottom cuffs.
- 2 front and two rear pockets.
- Water-repellent finish.
- Designed and produced in Spain / EU.
- Local product that respects the environment and social rights.
Amsterdam is a Chino by JeansTrack made from cotton and Lycra®. The combed twisted yarn cotton is very resistant and breathable and thanks to the Lycra® comfort and freedom of movement are achieve.
These are conventional chinos with details that make them ideal for urban cycling. On the one hand, it has a reinforced piece in the area of contact with the seat, this piece will make the pants last longer without breaking in this critical area. As a security element, it has a reflective label in one of the rear pockets and also some reflective prints on the inside of the lower part of the legs so that by turning the bottom of the pants the reflective will be exposed. In addition, the Amsterdam has a water-repellent finish that will be very practical if you are surprised by the rain or if you have an accident with a liquid. This finish is respectful with the environment and has a durability of approximately 8 household washes.
Its ergonomic slim fit pattern slims the figure and is equally comfortable thanks to the elasticity of the fabric.
The Amsterdam is a pant designed for you to go by bike but also for you to be dressed as you usually do and thanks to its casual look and its comfort it is also a pair of trousers that you can wear throughout the year to travel or for any other everyday use such as shopping or going out for a drink with friends.
The design and manufacture of this garment have been carried out in Spain (EU) respecting all regulations of respect for the environment and social rights. As it is a local product, with your purchase, you contribute to the benefit of your community.
- This garment treated with pigment dye (jeans type) that become wear away with the use and washing.
- Always wash the garment inside out to preserve the worn effect of the garment for as long as possible.
- Avoid directly ironing the thermo-adhesive sconces (transfers) with the logo and the brand name.
- We recommend that you wash separately.
- To extend the life of water repellency, it is recommended to wash the garment inside out and iron it to reactivate this property.