- High resistance stretch cotton/polyamide fabric.
- Wide fit (baggy).
- Adjustable waist with snaps.
- Snap button waist closure.
- 2 front pockets and 2 rear pockets.
- Reflective safety logo prints.
- 2 zippers for ventilation.
- Aged wash.
- Designed and produced in Spain / EU
- Local product that respects the environment and social rights.
The JeansTrack Pump is a shorts designed for mountain bike, gravel, enduro and free style that thanks to its look you can use for many other activities. It's made from a cotton, polyamide and Lycra® fabric. This fabric is very resistant to scratches and tears and is elastic.
The waist can be adjusted by snap buttons, being able to narrow or widen the waist. Snap button for waist closure. Reflective safety logo prints. The short has two front pockets and another two at the back, as well as 2 side zippers that give access to a mesh lining so you can adjust the ventilation, ideal for the hottest days.
JeansTrack manufactures versatile garments since, although they are designed for a specific sporting activity, you can also use them for everyday activities and the Pump is no exception. With these shorts you will feel just as comfortable if you wear it when you go out every day.
The design and manufacture of this garment have been carried out in Spain (EU) respecting all regulations of respect for the environment and social rights. As it is a local product, with your purchase, you contribute to the benefit of your community.